No Professional Advice:
Shibainucare.com contains general information about medical conditions and treatments for your Shiba Inu. The information is NOT advice and should not be treated as such.
The medical info on shibainucare.com is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the medical information on our site
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not warrant that:
- The medical information on shibainucare.com will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The medical information on shibainucare.com is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, & non-misleading.
You must NOT rely on the information on shibainucare.com as an alternative to medical advice from your veterinarian. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your vet or other professional healthcare providers.
If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on shibainucare.com.
Limiting Our Liability:
Nothing in this medical disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
Shibainucare.com advises consumers to always seek the advice of a veterinarian, veterinary specialist, or another qualified veterinary healthcare provider with any questions regarding a pet’s health or medical conditions.
Never disregard, avoid, or delay in obtaining medical advice from your veterinarian or other qualified veterinary health care provider because of something you have read on this site.
If you have or suspect that your pet has a medical problem or condition, please contact a qualified veterinary healthcare professional immediately.